SDK is an abbreviation of software development kit.
AceReal SDK is a development kit with image recognition-based AR, voice recognition,
a communication engine and other functionality optimized for AceReal One.
Using this AceReal SDK, you can link the device with your products and develop original applications.
- AceReal in action
A development kit with wrapped functionality optimized for AceReal One
Software is conventionally developed entirely using source code, but
SDK is a tool that has different parts for each piece of functionality
so that you can develop software by combining them and using a little coding.
For AceReal One, we offer the following.
OS: Windows® 8.1, 10
Software: Unity®, Android Studio 2+
*Verified operation on Unity 2017.2
- Voice recognition
- Voice chat
- QR code
A developed application in action
Information about the surrounding
environment is recognized based on the camera image
Data is displayed
overlaying the space
/data registration by voice
Upload the data acquired on site
Work instructions received
from a remote location
* It is also possible to link with a sensor database and external applications via a network
- ・Image recognition-based AR (Marker type)
- ・Voice recognition
- ・Voice chat/video chat (Communication engine*)
- ・QR code*reader
- ・Other functionality
- The voice engine that "Animo" provides for speech recognition is installed.
- The communication engine that "Monobits" provides to communication middleware is installed.
- QR code is a registered trademark of Denso Wave Incorporated.
OS………… Windows® 8.1, 10
Software………………Unity® ,Android Studio 2+
- Windows® is a registered trademark of US Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
- Unity® is is a trademark of Unity Technologies or its subsidiaries.
- Android Studio is a trademark of Google LLC.